Buckeye Fabricating is growing and looking for welders to build carbon and stainless steel pressure vessels on both 1st and 2nd shifts!
Primary Job Duties:
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Reading drawings and job specifications from company shop orders to manufacture custom designed steel pressure vessels and process tanks
- Set up and perform moderate to complex MIG/TIG welding operations
- Certified pressure vessel welding of joint seams (must be capable of x-ray certification)
- Welding pipe and fittings into tanks
1st shift is 5 days a week (Monday thru Friday) starting 6:30am and ending at 2:30pm (except when shop is on overtime)
- Minimum 1 year of MIG/TIG welding experience OR graduate of a vocational program with a certificate in welding
- Understanding of weld symbols
- Quality mindset
- Ability to use measuring tape and other measurement tools
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to read drawings easily
- Enjoy “job shop” environment doing custom work every day
- Must be able to fit through a 12"x16" Manway
- Must be able to work on ladders for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work inside tanks without concerns
2nd shift is 4 days a week, 10 hour days (Monday thru Thursday) starting at 2:15pm and ending at 12:15am (except when shop is on overtime). Employees working on 2nd shift get an additional $2.00 per hour premium added to their base pay.
We provide excellent benefits including 401(k) matching, Life and Medical Insurance, Company paid short/long term disability and paid holidays.
All starting pay is subject to experience. All personnel must pass a mechanical aptitude test. Buckeye Fabricating Company does not offer relocation services.
For confidential consideration, please submit an application by Clicking Here...
Drop off or mail resume to:
Buckeye Fabricating Company
245 South Pioneer Blvd.
Springboro, OH 45066
Founded in 1963, Buckeye Fabricating Company specializes in the engineering and manufacturing of custom fabricated ASME pressure vessels and process tanks. Our customer base is spread out all over the United States serving industries such as chemical, petro-chemical, ethanol, bio-diesel, liquid filtration, steam & power, pulp & paper and many specialty equipment manufacturers needing pressure vessels for their product lines and research laboratories. Buckeye is privately owned and located in Springboro, Ohio.